Wednesday, January 28, 2009

IT'S ME!!!


Well I have been a terrible blogger and I keep saying that I am going to post more often but I haven't. My New Year's resolution was to try and do it all! Oct-Dec were very busy with two craft shows, my booth at Sandra's and Christmas holidays. I have managed for the last month to keep my house clean, actually cook real meals 6 days a week, keep my booth full at Sandra's so now I am going to throw in keeping my blog up to date!!! (Fingers crossed!)

I will be posting some pictures of things that I have done just to show you what I have been up to the last few months. Here is a my sack of prim Annie's! I just love them!

2 comments:

angiesraggedypatch said...

So good to see you posting again!
I just love your work! :)
Cant wait to see what you have instore for us this year!!!!!
hugs~
angie

Shelley said...

Thanks Angie!

I really have a hard time posting because my life is soo boring there really isn't anything fun or exciting to write about, unless you want to hear about the weather or how I spend my days playing trains with my son! lol

Shelley