Sunday, June 28, 2009

FINALLY! I have something listed on E-BAY!!!





Well I finally did it! I have a doll on E-Bay. I figured I better get something on there for our group launch before I got the boot for not participating in any group activities!! I just can not seem to find the time to do on-line and the store. Well I literally spend the last two days just working on the details of her! I spent the last few hours doing up the auction template...once on the wrong Ebay...I started it on .com and when I was almost finished I got to the shipping part and relized I was on the wrong one...so I went under .ca and got all my pictures uploaded and I back spaced too many times and lost them...but now it is finished.

Then theme for the launch is "Whispers Under an Autumn Moon" So I created Penelope. She is a goth girl that can talk to her Raven on the full autumn moon! If you get a chance to check her out the title of this post should take you right to her! :o)

Ok I have been on here for too many hours I must go to bed! :o)

2 comments:

Mary Fischer said...

She is so adorable shelley! I love your work;)

Hugs
Mare

Shelley said...

Thank you Mare, that is sweet of you to say! :o)