Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday's are my day off!

Hi, I think that I am getting the hang of putting stuff on here now! It is quiet fun actually! I would like to say thank you to Brenda for making me my logo! I just love it! She is a sweety and is always there for everyone in our group! I don't know where she finds the time to actually make dolls, but she does! She is amazing!

Mondays are my clean up the house day! I do not get any housework done on the weekend because I am finishing up a doll, taking pictures and doing listings...who has time to clean?! No matter how many times I tell myself to keep ahead of everything I always seem to be playing catch up!

Here is a picture of my latest creation on E-Bay:




His name is Wilber! He is going out on his first date and he is nervous! He was a hoot to make and I think that his deer caught in the headlights expression is too funny!

4 comments:

Sunny Chick said...

He is cool! Welcome to Blogg land! I'm still very new at this thing too, I have been craften for years, I haven't done the ebay leap yet. Good luck!

Deb aka Bustin at the Seams

Marie Rayner said...

Hi Shelley! I found your blog by clicking on a link, to link, to link and here I found myself! Love your style! It's wonderful and welcome to Blogging. Looking forward to more entries from you! by the way I am a Nova Scotia Valley Girl myself, although I now live in England ... wondering if it is the same valley. Do apples come to mind?
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Victorian Lady said...

Wow! I came to your blog when I saw your valentine girl...I had to see more! I like how your dolls are primitive, but look fresh somehow too! Congrats on being so talented! :)

Mere

Brenda said...

Shelley! I just read what you said about me...thank you :) I haven't seen you in the group the last few days and wanted to make sure things are okay. I've been playing around with the groups blog trying to blend the styles we have both Primitive and Folk Art. This is NOT easy.

Talk to you soon girlie! Brenda