Friday, February 22, 2008

OUT OF THREAD!!!

How can that be??? I was sure I had one more spool in my sewing box! Nope, none to be found when I went in routing around in it! :o( I then decided that I best be updating my blog!! I have been a slacker in this department! I kept telling myself that I have to take the time to get on here and write something! My life is not very exciting...and I do not have a computer during most of the day. I use my husband's laptop that he uses for work so he takes it everyday. Which is kind of a good thing for me because I tell myself that I am just going to pop on for a quick minute to check something and before you know it an hour has past!! :o( I have decided that I am going to put my blog addy in my about me page on e-bay so I will be more motivated to update on here on a more regular basis....I promise more that once a month! :o)

No comments: