Sunday, April 6, 2008

I AM FAMOUS!!


NOT REALLY but I am pretty excited about this and I tell all my friends that they are getting this framed for Christmas! They all just laughed! I have been trying to get a spot in this store for over six months. It is THE store around here for local crafters and once someone gets a spot in her store no one leaves!! So I was put on a waiting list for a spot...and I waited...and waited...so finally I took down a couple of things for her to see and she loved them and told me that she would find room here and there for my things till a shelf became available! Well I was tickled pink! Then a couple of days later I got a phone call from the owner of the Coffee News (which is like a flyer with light reading in it. It is in restaurants, coffee shops, doctor's offices etc. It has a publication of 18,000) and asked if he could have a picture of my bunny in the basket because Brenda loved him so much that she wanted to feature him in her ad!!! SO here it is!!! That is my exciting news for this week! :o) Oh I almost forgot, the bunny in the basket is made from a pattern from Tonya at Back Porch Pickins!

6 comments:

BirchBerry Farms said...

You are just way too cool there Miss Shell---and I am hoping that when you become rich and famous that I can say I knew ya when---AND that you will have us all up to stay at your big house on the hill! Heeheehee----you have been tagged! LoL, Renee

Rock River Stitches said...

Shelley, That's awesome you got a add in the paper! Pretty cool! A couple of weeks ago I got in the paper for my etsy shop. I'ts a great feeling isn't it?!

Tammy

Leanne Ellis said...

Hi Shelley! Just found your blog - your dolls are gorgeous!! Congratulations on the flyer, hope it brings you lots of new customers! :)

Shelley said...

Renee,
Thank you so much for the tag!! But you know I am a very bad blogger and should not be tagged!! I don't have anyone to tag!
Shelley

Shelley said...

Tammy,
Thank you so much! It is quiet exciting isn't it?! Congrats to you too!
Shelley

Shelley said...

Hi Leanne,
Thanks for taking the time to visit me and my sad little blog! (I TRY!!) LOL :o)
Shelley