Friday, March 28, 2008

TOO CUTE!!!

It is late but I just had to download these pictures off my camera and crop them to show you all this! My son is 2 1/2 and he just got out of the tub from his bath and Larry was on the phone talking to his father. Well Caleb just had to talk to PopPop! So Philip (pop pop) was talking away to him on speaker phone and he asked him about something and Caleb got up and ran right over and picked up a car and held it front of the phone and would look right into the call display part to see if he could see him!!! It was so cute...he thought that Phil could actually see all the things he held up to the phone! He hauled out every dinky car and whatever else he could find in his toy closet to show his pop pop! It was too funny! We were all in stitches laughing. I cropped all the pictures as much as I could...most of them I had to cut him out almost completely but I just wanted you to see all the cars that he so proudly showed off to his grampy!

2 comments:

LHMCraftingBlog said...

http://blog.littlehousemercantile.com

LHMCraftingBlog said...

Sorry about that first post!

Hello! I came across your blog today and I think it's just wonderful. I will certainly be back to look some more. I was wondering if you would like to exchange links with us? We are always looking for great prim blogs to list on our website. Please let me know! You can find us @ http://blog.littlehousemercantile.com/blog-directory.php

Have a wonderful week ahead!