Tuesday, March 11, 2008

On to the Laundry Room!!

Well I did not get my little girl listed tonight! I DID get her finished but not in time to take pictures outside and the ones I took inside were terrible so I decided to hold off in listing her so that I can take pictures of her to do her justice! :o)

I had big plans for getting a lot done on my dolls this week! The girls are home for March Break so I thought I would have it made and have tons of time to get stuff done....boy was I wrong!!! This has been my house for the last three days....




How many of you have a husband that insists that he bring every power tool know to man in the house to get anything done??!! Try cooking a pot pie in this mess!!! I don't know how many times I tripped over him bent over the chop saw while I was trying to make dinner! I only had to put up with that for 2 days in my kitchen!



BUT I guess I can not complain too much because the trim and baseboards are up in my laundryroom! My oldest is painting it right now! She has been priming and taping for the last two days and I told her she could put on the first coat of ORANGE!!!! ......WELL let me tell you it better darken up with the second coat or Larry will never let me live down this paint choice!!! MAN IS SHE BRIGHT!!! :o( Thank goodness I didn't paint my kitchen this color like I had soo desparately wanted! I would have been living in a cave! I actually have COLOR in my house I am soo excited!!! I will post pictures when it is done....should be in a week or two at the rate I am going! No it has to be sooner than that! I NEED to do laundry! :o(

2 comments:

BirchBerry Farms said...

Hey Shell----OMG!!! First want to tell you that your two dollies are DARLING---love the little sweetie feeding the crow---just adorable---also, just wanted to stop by and say hey---and let you know that I left something for you in my Blog----XXOO Renee

Shelley said...

I am glad you like them Renee!! I checked out your Blog....THANK YOU SO MUCH! I feel soo special!!! I have to get on here more and keep this updated...I am bad for not keeping up my posts...If I was as funny as you it wouldn't be a problem! I LOVE reading your Blog! It makes me laugh everytime I read it!

Shelley