Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I am a Slacker today!


I have no ambition today! I played trains with my son all morning and in the afternoon I packed up one of my dolls to be shipped out and made a card to go with and that was about it! I never once sat down at my sewing table! My husband came home from work early and told me that he was taking me out to dinner at the restaurant where we had our first date! He even reserved the table we sat at on that date! I didn't even remember which one that was...he remembers everything! I was wonderful to get out and have dinner and talk. We very rarely get out together unless you classify a trip to the grocery store a date....you know the sad part is we do. I am posting a couple of pics of my latest dolls. Well I guess it is only going to be one picture today...I forgot Larry cleaned out all the pictures off the computer and put them on CD...and I haven't the slightest clue in what safe place he put that! :o( This one I have been working on for quit awhile...I am one of those people that have ten things on the go and nothing finished...I have tried to start one thing and finish it before moving on to the next but I find I work better if I can jump from one thing to the next then I can work on what I am in the mood to work on and not force myself to something when really don't want to....I am bad for that! :o( But it works for me! I find that I get more accomplished that way! Well it is after 11 and I am not going to start something now so I am going to pour myself a bath and go to bed! Tomorrow is a new day! :o)

No comments: