Friday, March 21, 2008

My sewing buddy!!!

I would like you to meet Davis! She is a great cat! I have had her for a little over a year. (I took her away from her owner because she was not taking care of her.) She loves attention but only on her terms! And she never eats anything but dry catfood! She won't even eat a crumb of food off the floor! So it is great I can leave anything out and she will not touch it.

She is always at my feet when I am sewing! No matter where she is in the house if she hears me sit down in the office and turn on the sewing machine she is right there under my feet! I do not know how many times that she has been rubbing up against my legs and flopped herself down right on my sewing foot and the machine has taken off on full speed scaring me half to death!

It has taken me awhile to get this post done (I wanted better pictures) :o( I wanted to do it a few weeks ago but I have come to find out that she really doesn't like her picture being taken! I got the first one of her under the table where she always is and as soon as she realized what I was doing she took off under Larry's desk....So the next shot is of her being all like " Don't be taking a picture of ME!" Then she finally turned her head and I got the last shot so you could see how pretty she is...I have tried on several occasions to get a better picture of her...but this is as good as it gets! Prissy little thing she is!

No comments: