Sunday, May 4, 2008

Another auction item


Well today I took stuff to Sandra's. Four things sold while I was there! I am very happy! Sandra told me that she was really going to find me my own space!! So hopefully by next month I will have my own little nook! The doll I planned on listing tonight is giving me grief! Well not the doll herself just what she is suppose to be holding did not turn out the way I had hoped so I have to make it again, only different! So in the mean time I listed my Sweet Uglee Sisters and Sadie & Jynx, two of my favorite patterns.
I am posting a picture of my laundry room...it is not completely finished but it was clean enough to take a picture of today so I thought this would be a good time as any because who knows if it will evern look that neat again! The divider in the corner is also another thing I got at the auction on Saturday!! I hides the big blue litter box very well!! Now I just have to get rid of the big blue plastic laundry bucket I have now with something a little more appropriate! I am going to go clean off my sewing table so I can actually get some work done tomorrow!

2 comments:

martha said...

Shelley, I left a message on an older post asking about your rabbits...then thought it might be better to ask my question on a newer post...can you please tell me what, or, who's pattern/s you used to make the rabbit set that you sold on eBay?
I dearly love those, and have been searching all over the internet to find a pattern or something similier...to no avail...ANY help at all would be greatly appreciated!!
Thank you!

Shelley said...

Hi Martha, I am sorry I missed your post! There must be a way to look to see if there are any new posts that I have missed...I am going to have to look into that one! (still learning the whole blog thing).

Now about my rabbit sets, I am glad to hear that you like them. They are my own orginal design. I didn't not use a pattern to make these. They are unique, I must say, because I have not seen anything like them either. I have had numberous requests to make both sets into patterns but I would not even be able to explain how to go about making them. They were very difficult and time consuming. Again I am sorry that I missed your earlier post.

Shelley