Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Listed This Week on E-Bay!


I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. I got breakfast in bed, then I dragged myself outta bed to finish Abagail for Sunday night on E-Bay! I finally got her finished...It has been a busy week and none of it included making dolls. :o( Oh and in the afternoon I was outside and my DH Larry came trapsing out of the barn carry a shovel. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY he said all proud of himself! A shovel? It is not just any shovel he said...it is an edging shovel for your flower beds! :o) I always get the practical gifts! :o) I am sure I will get a lot of use out of it...(and no it will not be by beating him over the head with it! LOL) that is of course if it ever warms up here! It has been freezing cold and the wind has been brutal. We are still lighting fires and have started burning next years wood!! I hope it warms up soon so I can get out and play in my gardens. Well must go for now and get the laundry folded, how exciting I know! :o(

No comments: