Monday, June 2, 2008

I am still alive!


It has been nuts for me and I haven't had anytime to come on here and post anything new. It hasn't been very exciting but busy. I had a yardsale last weekend and parted with my antique galvanized tin clawfoot tub with the original oak rim still intacted! :o( You know the ones you see in the old western movies with the cowboy outside in the tub with a drink in one hand soaking away! :o) I was sad to see it go but I know the lady that bought it will put it to good use!


I am posting a picture of my basket of apples I made for Sandra's. I absolutely loved how they turned out. I made them from a pattern from Tennessee Ridge Primitives. They were sold the moment I walk through the door. I am in the midst of making another set for next week! I might actually break down and make some for myself...I never keep anything that I make...unless of course it does not turn out the way I wanted! :o( I must go get supper ready!

4 comments:

Victorian Lady said...

I LOVE THOSE APPLES! Beautifully displayed too! Great job!

Mere

Shelley said...

Thank you Mere!

Diane Duda said...

i'm withe mere! the apples are too perfect!

xo
Di

Shelley said...

Thanks Di!! I am glad you like them!
Shell