Monday, April 6, 2009

WSOAPP UPDATE TONIGHT!

Well I have not been on here in a while!!! I didn't realize how long it has been! :o( I took a week off during March Break which was nice! I spent one whole week getting ready for a show that a friend asked me to do. Well that was a complete waste of time...I only sold one thing and gave up going to an auction and car shopping so I could get ready for the show! Live and learn. I will stick to the fall shows from now on! :o)

I have not had time to make a bunch of new things for my WSOAPP update but I do have a couple of little ones to list. I am also the featured artist for the month! It was horrible answering all the questions! I am no good at writing...as you can tell from my blog...but I try! :o)




1 comment:

Doreen Frost said...

What a fantastic face. Love this Annie..so sorry to hear about the unsuccessful show...I too have found that those last minute shows..that you've not had time to think about..always end up begin a let down...No idea why..but it always seems to end up that way.

Doreen