Thursday, February 5, 2009

Another Day Another Snow Storm! :o(

Well the Ground Hog said that there is going to be another six more weeks of winter...I do not know if I will be able to handle much more!!! We had yet another snow storm...the 8th big one so far this winter! We got over a foot of snow. School was cancelled again. My oldest, between exams and school being cancelled, went to school 2 out of a possible 8 days!! :o(
I have all my things ready to list on WSOAPP marketplace for the 7th! I am on the ball this month...no rushing or waiting to the last minute for me! :o) I will keep you posted...maybe even a little sneak peek!
Here are pictures from 4 years ago. It was called White Juan. We had over 2 1/2 feet of snow and winds of over 100km/h! The only reason the road got plowed is because the farmer down the road came through with his tractor....lucky for us that milk truck has to come every day!


2 comments:

angiesraggedypatch said...

All I can say is WOW!
....i just cant even imagine that amount of snow!
be safe and saty warm!
hugs~
angie

Shelley said...

Angie,
Don't worry we have wood heat, I am nice and toasty warm! See I told you my posts would be about the weather or playing trains! :o)

Shell