Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Report Card Day = Poor House for ME!!!

Two years ago when my oldest went from elementry school to middle school her marks dropped. So as an incentive I told her that I would pay her for anything over a 75 to bring them up. It worked great and she brought her marks up, it is all about the money!!! Well Paige started middle school the next year and between the both of them it costs me a pretty penny! This is the first year for exams for Kristen so I had my fingers crossed that she would do well and she did! She is holding an 80 average, she was disappointed over her science mark which brought her average down but she did great in all her other classes! Paige's average is a 93. She came home all excited yesterday because she got a 98 in social studies and Mr. Moore wrote in her report card that she was the top student in his class! She was tickled pink over that! :o) This picture is of them on their first day of school three years ago...they don't let me take a pic of them anymore! :o(

2 comments:

angiesraggedypatch said...

I cant think of a better way to go to the poor house! :)

Tell those smart girls to keep it up!

hugs~
angie

Shelley said...

Angie,
I know, I have to get making some dolls to pay for it! I just got to get them through the next few years with that much drive and determination and they will be all set!! :o)

Shell