Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It has been a busy week!


I have been going non stop the last week making dolls. I had a couple of my biggest customers come over to see what I had made up for Sandra's. Well they left with most of it! I have a couple of orders to keep me busy for the rest of this week. This Annie is made from a pattern from Sweet Meadow's Farm.
WSOAPP is having a spring fling! There will be lots of goodies in the auction from over 15 members of WSOAPP.
Nothing much else exciting besides making dolls and cleaning my house! We have had two more snow storms since I posted about the last one! I am done with all this snow!

4 comments:

Naija said...

Fun it going well for you..here in sweden,skåne it has also been a lot of snow..I wants spring now!

Shari said...

My first visit here! Fabulous Doll. Love her!

Hugs,
Shari

A Bit of Colour said...

My first visit here also. Your dolls are absolutely adorable!

Shelley said...

Thank you to all three of you for taking the time to visit my blog! I am glad you like my dolls! I love the feedback! I will be posting new pictures in a couple of days for a sneak peek of what I am going to put in my shoppe! :o)