Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Shiloh - My Little Man!!


I checked my e-mail this morning and to my surprise I got new pictures of my "little man"!! My husband has 2 pure bred German Shepherds...(well one now, Jaggar pasted away a couple of months ago). They are not fixed because they are show dogs...well somebody was not watching them close enough when Dakoda was in heat and we had 9 puppies!! Well they were a handful! They all took after their mother except for one! My little man! His personality was his father's through and through! Laid back, mellow, nothing phased him, kind of a loner. I fell right in love with him and if we were to keep any of them it would have been him! This one couple came to look at the puppies and brought a friend along with them. Well he had no intention of getting one but fell right in love with my little man. He said that his wife was not keen on the idea of getting a dog. A week later he called and asked if he could come over again to see him...then a couple of days later he brought his wife...she fell in love too! He just retired and that dog is his life! It is all about the dog, Shiloh goes everywhere that he does!! He gushes like a proud poppa everytime he talks about him! Every once and a while he will send pictures and they bring him by once a year when they come down this way to go camping. He is three now! They grow up soo fast! He is some handsome!!! :o) I will have to dig out the picture of him when he was a puppy!!!

1 comment:

Naija said...

Lovely dog...we are thinking of having a such dog a freind to our dog kickan...